Virtual Art-Making Teachers' Institute
August 18, 2020, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.The Virtual Art-Making Teachers' Institute will be held on August 18, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. The Institute will provide an opportunity for teachers to learn the current trends in art making and education with consideration for our current distance-learning landscape. A series of five webinars, hosted by WVU Art & Design faculty, will focus on digital and virtual art-making activities for K-12 art teachers.
- Creating a Virtual Learning Community Through a classroom blog (90 minutes): Teri Giobbia
- Self care for students and teachers (90 minutes): Annie McFarland
- Digital toolbox (60 minutes): Dylan Collins
- Comics as bridge between the classroom and art studio (90 minutes): Joe Lupo
- Grant writing Seminar (90 minutes): Teri Giobbia
The institute is free to NAEA/WVAEA members and costs $49 for non-members.