Skip to main content


Student work in lobby
A Bachelor of Fine Arts, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Bachelor of Fine Arts with Teacher Certification are available degrees for undergraduate students. Students will concentrate in their preferred area of study to earn their degree.

MA/MFA in Studio Arts in area of preferred study, MA in Art EducationMA in Art History and a MA in Game Design along with a Graduate Certificate in Therapeutic Art are available options for graduate students.

Areas of Study

Have questions about the admissions process?

For Undergraduate: Contact James Froemel, Recruitment Coordinator for Undergraduate Admissions  
Phone: 304 293-4339 | Fax: 304 293-6896 |  Email:

For Graduate: Contact Joe Lupo, Director of Graduate Studies
Phone:  304-293-2703 | Email: